Among other things, the reference management program Citavi allows you
- to take over references to books, articles and many other types of literature from online resources (catalogues, databases, ...),
- to create literature lists in different citation styles,
- to search for full-texts of electronic journal articles via the link resolver of the library system and to save them in Citavi,
- to insert citations in word processing programs (Word, OpenOffice, ...) with the help of the publication assistant and
- to generate bibliographies automatically and format them in different citation styles.