Via the HeBIS-Volltextsuche (full-text search) of the University Library you can access full-texts of electronic journals directly from Endnote and store the PDF files in your Endnote project.
Configuration of full-text search
- Open the Endnote preferences for full-text search in the menu under Edit > Preferences > Find Full Text
- Enter the address of the link solver of the University Library under OpenURL: http://www.redi-bw.de/links/ubgie
- Select a journal article from your references.
- Go to URL > OpenURL Link with a right click.
- The HeBIS-Volltextsuche (full-text search) will open in Firefox respectively the Internet Explorer.
- Depending on the article, there will be different ways available to access the electronic full-text.
Downloaded PDF files can be stored as an attachment of the respective reference. Make a right click on the reference and go to File Attachments > Attach Files.
Full-text access from outside
Please be sure to use the, if you want to access full-texts of licensed electronic journals from home, for example. With a connection via WebVPN full-text searches with Endnote are not possible.