Among other things, the reference management program Endnote allows you
- to take over references (e.g. books, articles) from databases, library catalogues or other reference management programs,
- to organize your references, sort them and summarize them in literature lists,
- to search for full-texts of electronic journals automatically and with the help of the link resolver of the library system,
- to insert your references as citations in word processing programs (Word, OpenOffice,…) and
- to generate bibliographies automatically and format them in different citation styles.