Lehre 4.0 | E-Learning Basics - Designing Digital Learning Scenarios at JLU
von 09:00 bis 17:00
|Wo||This event takes place online.|
|Kontakttelefon||0641 99 2137 3|
This event is held in English
You are teaching at university and you wonder which digital tools are at your disposal to enrich or facilitate your learners’ learning process? In this workshop, you will gain a basic understanding of designing learning scenarios and you will find out which tools you can implement.
- By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of didactic design and the impact of digital technologies on teaching
- Gain a basic understanding of digital learning concepts in general
- Gain understanding of legal aspects of e-learning in higher education teaching
- Reflect learning activities of your own courses and methods for teaching accordingly
- Name and reflect learning objectives of your own teaching and
- Identify appropriate digital tools to achieve these learning objectives
- Know which tools are available on the learning management system ILIAS and freeware
- Test and evaluate certain digital tools in terms of their usability for your own teaching scenarios
- Create your own digital learning scenarios
21st May - 3rd June 2021 (Online Phase), 4 AE*/ 4 CP**
4th June 2021, 09.00 am – 3.00 pm, (Online Workshop), 6 AE/ 6 CP
4th - 18th June 2021 (Online Phase), 4 AE/ 4 CP
16th June 2021, 3.00 pm – 5.00 pm (Web Conference, Online Attendance Phase), 2 AE/2 CP
and 18th June 2021, 3.00 pm - 5.00 pm (Web Conference, Online Attendance Phase), 2 AE/2 CP
|Registration||Registration possible via.|
Fee of 15,00 € is charged for members THM and UMR
What awaits you at a blended learning workshop?
The attendance phase looks like a classic workshop day. In the online phase(s), you will get access to our virtual classroom in ILIAS and will there be able to work on various digital learning materials during the online phase. The work assignments within the online phases include, for example, screencasts, videos, tests, reading assignments, etc. When and where you work on them is up to you. At the end, you possibly join a one-hour web conference (see syllabus). We gladly support you.
Learn more about the blended learning format in thisOpusWorks (2017)
You get 18 Credit Points** (CP) for your Credit Counter as a GGL-Member
You get 18 Arbeitseinheiten* (AE) for your AE Counter as a participant of the HDM-Certificate.
Find out more in the current