Lehre 4.0 Workshop "Designing Digital Learning Scenarios with ILIAS"
von 09:00 bis 16:00
|Wo||Justus-Liebig-University Gießen, Hochschulrechenzentrum (HRZ), room 024, Heinrich-Buff-Ring 44, D-35392 Gießen|
|Kontakttelefon||0641 99 2137 4|
Max. Number of participants: 15
You are teaching at university and you wonder which digital tools are at your disposal to enrich or facilitate your learners’ learning process? In this workshop you will gain a basic understanding of designing learning scenarios and you will find out which tools the learning management ILIAS has to offer. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of didactic design and the impact of digital technologies on teaching
- Reflect learning activities of your own courses and methods for teaching accordingly
- Name and reflect learning objectives of your own teaching and
- Identify appropriate digital tools to achieve these learning objectives
- Know which tools are available on the learning management system ILIAS
- Test and evaluate certain digital tools in terms of their usability for your own teaching scenarios
- Create your own digital learning scenarios
Further information is available in the current syllabus.
*The project “Lehre 4.0 – E-Learning für den wissenschaftlichen Nachwuchs” (translated: “Teaching 4.0 – E-Learning for young researchers”) is a cooperation between the IT Service Centre of JLU (HRZ), the Giessen Graduate Centre for Social Sciences, Economics, Business Studies and Law (GGS), the International Graduate Centre for Study of Culture (GCSC/GGK), the International Giessen Graduate Centre for Life Sciences (GGL) and the Centre for Competence Development (ZfbK)