Document Actions

Study Guidance (Studienberatung)

If you lose your way in the jungle of rules and regulations, these people will help you see through:

The central study guidance of JLU Giessen will assist you if you have general questions on how or what to study at JLU. If you have questions regarding specific study courses which include English as a field of study, please consult a member of staff as listed below.

General information about the courses of studies in the English Department is also given by the student assistants of the administration of the department. The student assistants will also direct you to specific study advisers depending on the actual questions you have.

Study Abroad

The Study Abroad Office of the English Department offers you assistance on all matters concerning a study stay abroad (as an exchange student) - no matter if you are a Giessen student wishing to go out or an international student from one of our partner universities intending to spend a period of time in Giessen. For more details, please refer to the website of the Study Abroad Office. If you are an international student seeking a full degree at JLU, please refer to the pages of the international office or see the FAQ for International Applicants.