GenDB demonstration project
We have set up an example project to demonstrate how GenDB really looks like, and how genomes can be annotated. This project contains two plasmids and the whole genomic sequence of Sinorhizobium meliloti.
Before navigating through the software, please be sure that the system requirements are fulfilled:
- A HTML 4.x compatible web browser.
- A screen resolution of at least 1280x1024.
- Enable Cookies.
- Enable Popup-Windows for this site.
- The system has been tested with Netscape >=7, Mozilla >=1.1, Konqueror.
- We recommend using the latest version of Firefox.
The main login page for existing projects is here.
Invididual GenDB project
If you want to work with your own data set on the GenDB server , feel free to contact the GenDB support for more information on requirements and project setup.