Guest Speaker in 2016
- Prof. Clémance Corminboef (Ecole polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland)
Prof. Corminboef attented our first summer school in Bremen and gave a lecture about "On the many facets of analyzing and quantifying (non)-covalent interactions".
- Prof. Wesley D. Allen (University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA)
Prof. Allen also gave a talk at Jacobs-University in Bremen, he was teaching us about "Struggeling with Intramolecular Dispersion".
- Prof. Hans-Jörg Schneider (Universität des Saarlandes, Saarbrücken, Germany)
Prof. Schneider gave an exciting lecture in Bremen about "Dispersion Interactions in Supramolecular Complexes in Solution - Experimental Insights".
- David J. Liptrot (University of Bath, Bath, United Kingdom)
Dr. Liptrot gave the last invited lecture on our first summer school in Bremen about "Dispersion Force Effects in Organometallic Chemistry"
- Prof. Thomas Müller ( Carl von Ossietzky - Universität Oldenburg,Oldenburg, Germany)
Prof. Müller gave the first invited talk in our second workshop in cologne. He gave insights about "Dispersion Energy Effects in Chemistry of Oligosilanes".
- Prof. Sason Shaik ( Lise Meitner Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry, Hebrew University, Edmond J. Safra Campus, Givat Ram, Jerusalem, Israel)
Prof. Shaik gave the closing lecture of our workshop in Cologne. He talked about his work on "The Nature of the Halogen Bond"