How to develop and reach professional goals
von 09:00 bis 12:00
|Wo||Online via Cisco Webex|
The events take place as online seminars. Please register for it in Stud.IP. All participants will receive the link to the online seminar via Cisco Webex one day before. General information on the use of Cisco Webex can be found on the following Page .
In Germany people talk a lot about career planning. Recruiters love the question: “Where do you see yourself in five or ten years from now?” But how to answer this question and how to plan a career? In this webinar you will learn why recruiters ask this question and how to find your answer to it. You will get insights about different career paths and what it takes to reach them. Furthermore you will work out your own professional goals and define ways of how to reach them.
(1) The relevance of planning professional goals and a career in Germany
(2) Examples of different career paths
(3) Self-assessment: what are my motivators and goals in life
(4) Translating personal goals into professional goals
(5) Planning steppingstones to reach your goals
(6) Your answer to ”Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
Barbara Motschenbacher is an expert in recruiting, personal development and change management. She studied International Business and Cultural Studies at the University of Passau. Being fluent in German, English, French and Polish, she loves working in International environments.
Registration via(max. 18 participants)