Document Actions

My name has changed. How do I get a new student card / student ID?

Please notify the registrar’s office of the name change by e-mail using your university e-mail address and stating your registration number. Proof (e.g. valid identity card, marriage or divorce certificates, etc.) is required. You will then automatically receive an e-mail asking you to upload your photo as well as confirm a shipping address (since photos are not stored for data protection reasons, a new one is required). Your student card / student ID will then be produced and sent to you by mail.

Note: As a result of the cyber-attack in 2019, unfortunately no replacement cards can be produced for students who enrolled before the winter semester 2020/21. We kindly ask for your understanding.