Who can apply? Who cannot apply?
If you want to apply for the Deutschlandstipendium, you have to fulfil the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in a degree programme at JLU in the winter semester (if your application process for a degree programme at JLU is still ongoing at the time of application for the Deutschlandstipendium, you can apply under reservation of enrolment).
- You have to be within the standard study period of your degree programme (further information is available in the FAQ section).
You cannot apply if,
- You are no longer within the standard period of your study programme.
- You are enrolled in a doctoral programme.
What are the selection criteria?
In accordance with the legal framework, the following criteria are taken into account when selecting the scholarship recipients:
- excellent academic achievement
- special (social) commitment and personal success
personal challenges or obstacles in the recipients family (or social) background