Gamification: Teaching playfully with digital Tools in (Online-)Tutorial Courses (in German)
Jun 08, 2022
from 02:00 to 04:00
|Where||Online (Access after Registration)|
Interessierte Tutor:innen aller Fachbereiche
|Add event to calendar||
Gamification is a trending topic in teaching these days (see Chee 2016; Kim et al. 2018; Heusinger 2020; Zumbach 2021). Increasing digitalization and the interest in creative engagement with digital tools are a basis for the use of playful elements in courses. Tutors, in their role as young and innovative young teachers, are in a privileged position to try out gamified teaching approaches.
In our short workshop we introduce tutors to the basics of gamification. Together we will discuss both the potentials and various practical tips for effective gamified teaching. Participants will get an overview of different digital tools that are particularly suitable for gamified approaches in teaching. In the last part of the workshop, a practical exercise will be conducted, giving participants the opportunity to practice what they have learned.
- Know the basics of gamification and game-based learning;
- To recognize the potentials of game-based teaching and learning approaches in (online)tutoring;
- Be familiar with risks and difficulties that digital tools bring to teaching;
- Find out digital tools for own teaching practice and target group;
- Deal confidently with playful digital tools in online and face-to-face teaching.
|Trainer||Dr. Inês Gamelas, Darya Frantskevich|
|Target Group||International Students/Tutors|
|Date||8th June, 2022, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Language||This event is held in German .|