Summer/ Winter School
- the scholarship promotes studens and graduate students to participate in subject courses abroad for 1 until 6 weeks
- Only subject courses, which are offered by universities or scientific organizations, will be supported
- scholarships are only awarded for courses with international involvement, which serve for scientific further education and which have a direct reference to the major field of study. The possibility to acquire ECTS-credits should be given.
- the scholarship includes: an one-off course payment (max. 500 €) and/ or a country-dependent travel allowance
Applicants will receive a confirmation of receipt via e-mail as soon as they have handed in their application documents. Incomplete or late applications cannot be considered. Please note: the deadline for applications is final. The number of applications and their efficient management require us to strictly stick to the deadlines. There is no legal claim to DAAD scholarships!
Please make sure to check our FAQ section before applying for a DAAD PROMOS scholarship!
Please submit the following documents:
(printed out and signed) (please use Mozilla Firefox (or similar) and not the Internet Explorer, because the browser generates an incorrect application for our database. Please use a private email address and not your university email address. It cannot contain capital letters before "@". You password needs at least 8 signs with one number and one special character.)
- Curriculum Vitae (no picture) (3 copies)
- Letter of Motivation (3 copies to be submitted in German or English, ca. 1 DIN A 4 page)
- Proof of sufficient language proficiency (see explanation) - (without a valid proof of sufficient language proficiency your application is incomplete. Please contact the for information on DAAD language tests and possible examination dates).
FlexNow excerpt (if necessary different proof of records) and a copy of your bachelor's certificate (if you are enrolled in a master's programme) (see explanation)
- Certificate of enrolment (original copy)
- confirmation of the guest institution with detailed course information: type, duration, main contents, working language, fees and conditions of participation for the subject courses (please attach further details about the course, the course provider and the fees)
- Proof of credits which can be aquired in the subject course (students must clarify beforehand the recognition at the respective department!)
- Checklist for application
Please print out the online application, sign it, and send it together with all necessary documents (no folders, no staples, and no original certificates) within the application deadline to:
Justus Liebig University
International Office – PROMOS –