|The GGS offers targeted trainings to prepare for professional procedures and alternative career paths for postdocs at the GGS. The main focus is on strengthening key qualifications, i.e. professional and interdisciplinary skills, through demand-oriented programs and workshops.||
Our Third-party Funding Experts Programme and the Career Development Programme for Postdocs are geared to the needs of postdocs.
- : Against the background of the increasing importance of third-party funding to secure the financing of universities, third-party expertise plays a decisive role in the success of an academic career and in the application for a professorship. In this 9-month programme you will get to know the funding landscape and work step by step on your own application.
- : The programme supports postdocs on their way to a professorship. They can join the programme at any time and benefit from the topic-specific workshops in small groups or the information events on research funding. Participation in individual formats is also possible.
Darüber hinaus bieten wir weitere Programme an, die für Sie relevant sein könnten:
- Peer Mentoring Programme: Cross-status programme that offers the opportunity to make contacts and gain management experience.
- Schreibwerkstatt Exposé/Projektskizze: Forschungsvorhaben überzeugend darstellen: In this programme you will work purposefully and with guidance to present your research project convincingly and precisely.
Are you interested in science management? Then the competence programme Science Management of the JLU Human Resources Development might be the right thing for you.
- Our comprehensive range of workshops offers you the opportunity to further your knowledge both in extra-curricular and methodological areas. In extra-curricular workshops, for example, you can professionalise your management style or improve your chances in the field of third-party funding. Our methodical offer is broadly diversified and helps you, for example, to learn new software or to deepen your knowledge acquired during your doctorate. Information about our current workshops are listed on the event calender. Please note that the event calender is only provided in German. English courses are identifiable by the workshop title or the definition of the course language on the course descriptions.
- Are you missing a topic in our workshop offer? Then get in touch with us! Send us an e-mail to