Which hygiene rules apply for the sports courses?
In addition to the hygiene measures provided by ahs already, there will be new procedures and a new code of conduct in place for the face-to-face courses. Compliance with these measures is obligatory. By registering for a course, participants officially accept these hygiene measures and confirm their compliance.
Key points in brief:
- Participation is only possible, if there are no impairments to health and/or symptoms of any diseases. Admission to courses is not possible for people with symptoms of a cold or flu
- Please notice the route guidance system and keep a minimum distance of 1.5m at the campus
- Code of conduct and hygiene measures must be followed before, during and after a training session
- Changing rooms and showers are closed and must not be used
- At all opening hours of the sports venues, distance has to be kept
- All exercises and training measures are to be performed without physical contact
- Bring your own mat, towel, racket etc.
- Leave the sports venue immediately after the end of the training session
You can find all hygiene protection measures and regulations to participation in the face-to-face courses of the Academic Sports Services here.