International Programmes of Study at JLU
Justus Liebig University is highly committed to internationalization, and offers a broad range of Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes that include courses held in English.
All courses at JLU Giessen (with the exception of the nationally oriented teaching degrees with the Staatsexamen qualification and the professional degrees in Law, Medicine and Veterinary Medicine) take the form of Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. Particularly at Master’s level, there is a range of classes offered in English. All programs of study currently on offer at JLU Giessen are listed on the webpages of the Academic Advisory Office. The official JLU Giessen Course Schedule gives you a listing of all individual classes currently on offer, both German-language and English-language.
- Complete overview of Giessen’s English-language and international degree courses, graduate programs, and graduate schools
- Complete overview of classes taught in English at JLU
- The International Summer Course at Justus Liebig University has an established reputation, and is the ideal launching-pad for entry into courses of study at Giessen. It is complemented by the International Spring Course before the summer semester.
- At the next level up, Giessen University’s International Summer University offers an interdisciplinary and practically oriented program of study that is constantly updated. -> Learn more about Hessen International Summer Universities (YouTube Video)
- Since it was initiated in 2009, the U.S.-German Summer School in International and Comparative Law has earned a global reputation for excellence
- JLU's Liebig College offers excellent prospects for highly motivated international students of Chemistry and guest lecturers.