- Study Calendar (Temporary)
- The GGL Study Calendar contains all relevant information on the workshops of the Doctoral Development Programme (Part A) as well as the course schedules of each section (Scientific Programme - Part B).
- Doctoral Development Programme (Part A)
The Doctoral Development Programme is designed to accompany you through your doctoral studies and prepare you for your future career.
- Scientific Programme (Part B)
The elective seminars and courses of Part B of the GGL Curriculum are organised by each section individually according to its own scientific focus. Doctoral students would normally attend the seminars of the section they belong to, but may also choose courses from other sections.
- Job Orientation in the Life Sciences
"Job Orientation in the Life Sciences" (JOLS) is a training program for doctoral students at the GGL, both German and international, who wish to obtain a career in the Life Science industry.
- Pathways into Life Science Professions
PALS is a mentoring and training program for doctoral candidates of the GGL who wish to pursue a career in the Life Science industry.
- After your Doctoral Studies...
You may find links to the most relevant issues concerning your career after your PhD, including many links to PostDoc fellowships, funding agencies and job application in industry and academia.