- 11th GGL Career Day 2020
- Please save the date for our upcoming annual GGL Career Day, that will take place on the 04th March 2020 at the JLU University Main Building in the Aula, Ludwigstrasse 23, 35390 Giessen. Your life as a young researcher is filled with practical laboratory work, field studies or statistics. As much as this is a central element of your path to a doctoral degree now, you might later switch to more administrative and organisational jobs. The 11th GGL Career Day will focus on future positions offered in industry, academia and public services.
- GGL Graduation and Kick-Off 2019
- We invites all GGL members and supervisors to our Graduation Ceremony on 14th of November 2019 in the JLU main building. Join us to honour our graduading members and welcome our new GGL members as we award the certificates and celebrate with them on a festivity with music and food. This time the latin live band "4 Kantos" will play...
- 12th Annual GGL Conference 2019
- The International Giessen Graduate Centre for the Life Sciences invites you to the 12th GGL Conference from 04 - 05 September, 2019.
- Wege in die Promotion 2019
- Most people interested in graduation ask the same questions: Where should I start? How do I finance my PhD-project and most important: Does a doctoral degree really match with my personal interests? The event “Wege in die Promotion 2019” will take place on 27 June at the Aula of the JLU, Ludwigstraße 23 from 1:00 to 4:15 p.m. The event will be held completely in German.
- 11th Annual GGL Conference 2018
The GGL doctoral researchers of all nine interdisciplinary research sections will contribute to the programme and present their recent research results. Each session will be opened by a guest speaker who is an expert in the specific field and will be followed by the talks of the doctoral students. For each session 1 - 2 doctoral researchers will present their work in oral presentations. In two poster exhibitions all members of the GGL will introduce their research projects..
- Lehre 4.0
The use of new media in the university can mean many benefits for teachers and students alike. But some questions may pop up: Which possibilities does new technology offer for the support of my teachings? What about legal issues?With our E-Learning Lunch Bag Sessions, it is our aim to offer you help, the possibility for exchange with your colleagues and maybe the inspiration for new ideas. The event will take place on a regular basis starting upcoming winter semester 2018/2019.