- for the implementation of research designs (e. g. Skype for international phone interviews)
- for processing collected data (e. g. transcription helper software)
- for analysis of qualitative or quantitative data (e. g. SPSS, MAXQDA).
You may claim costs for software that is available via the HRZ as well as other software. Please check whether you can buy the respective programme at reduced price via the HRZ.
The GCSC can refund you for software costs of up to 100 €/year.
All GCSC members who do not receive a GCSC scholarship can apply for the refund. GCSC scholarship holders can use the “monatliche Sachmittelzulage” which they receive as part of their scholarship.
To apply, please submit:
- a statement of relevance which explains the necessity / benefit of the software product for your dissertation project
- the invoice(s)
- if necessary, information on the duration of the software license, should you want to submit costs for more than one year
Contact: Team Graduate Studies, travelgrants