Event: Yoga Gentle Vinyasa Flow
von 18:00 bis 19:30
|Wo||Campus Sport, Kugelberg 58-62 - Meeting point: Tribüne (Stadion)|
|Name||Dr. Imke Neumann-Fatia|
Yoga Gentle Vinyasa Flow
The core of vinyasa yoga is to integrate the movement with the breath. With regular practice it helps strengthening the body and quieting the mind.
The class will consist of a warm-up sequence at the beginning, a flow of vinyasas in the middle part, and a soothing closing sequence at the end, to create a well-rounded practice to transition relaxed into your evening.
This course will be suitable for beginners as well as for those who are looking for a gentle-paced yoga flow practice.
- No prior experience is required.
- The course will be held in English.
- You should dress in clothes that enable you to move freely and comfortably.
- Bring water to stay hydrated.
- If you have one, bring your own yoga mat.
Course instructor: Leonie Leila Hoffmann
Deadline: Wednesday, 03 July 2019
This course is offered in cooperation with the ahs Giessen and partly funded by the German Federal Foreign Office within a DAAD programme.